Following the success of its first edition, CellCAN is happy to announce that the second pan-Canadian Strategic Forum will be held this winter, from March 13 to 15, 2019, in the vibrant city of Toronto.
In partnership with the Centre for Commercialization of Cancer Immunotherapy (C3i) and the Centre for Commercialization of Regenerative Medicine (CCRM), this Strategic Forum represents a great opportunity to identify concrete actions – from manufacturing to commercialization – that can be taken to help stakeholders in our field become better equipped to develop cell, tissue and gene therapies.
BRINGING TOGETHER A NUMBER OF NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL EXPERTS, THIS FORUM WILL:
– Highlight the most recent technological innovations in cell & gene therapy manufacturing.
– Reveal facilitators and barriers to cell and gene therapy translation in Canada.
– Discuss the manufacturing challenges of combination immunotherapies strategies.
– Build on effective commercialization strategies for the benefit of all Canadians.
– Identify ways of making cell and gene therapies affordable and reducing manufacturing-related expenditures.
– Highlight paths to financing and reimbursement.
– Discuss the regulatory reform and more specifically issues related to cell and gene therapy regulation.